The only cookbook you’ll need during the year’s warmest months
With a hot day and hanging over your stove, you really want to be cooking outside. When fresh produce beckons but you haven’t much energy to respond. These recipes help you settle into a more relaxed kind of cooking designed to keep you and your kitchen cool.
Untether yourself from the oven with make-ahead meals best served cold (or at room temp), like Poached Salmon with Cucumber and Tomato salad and Tzatziki. Fix-and-forget recipes like North Carolina-Style Pulled Pork made in the electric pressure cooker won’t steam up the kitchen.
Equally easy are dinner salads; we’ve got enough to keep them interesting and varied, from Shrimp and White Bean Salad with Garlic Toasts to Grilled Caesar Salad.
Barely more effort are fresh summer recipes requiring the briefest stint in a pan, such as Beet and Carrot Noodle Salad with Chicken or Braised Striped Bass with Zucchini and Tomatoes.
Ready to take the party outside?
You’ll find all you need for casual patio meals prepared entirely on the grill (from meat to veggies, even pizza). Throw a fantastic cookout with easy starters, frosty drinks, and picnic must-haves like Picnic Fried Chicken, Classic Potato Salad, and Buttermilk Coleslaw. Visited the farmers’ market?
Find ideas for main dishes as well as sides inspired by the seasonal bounty, plus the best fruit desserts worth turning on the oven for. To end your meal on a cooler note, turn to a chapter of icebox desserts and no-bake sweets.
GET THE BOOK HERE – https://amzn.to/3cqqEye
Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for UK
Are you tired of fad diets? Do you want to find an eating plan that not only suits your busy life but one which is also packed with the right type of nutrition to give you the healthiest mind and body out there?
Counting calories, carbs, weighing out ingredients, and having specific colours for each day is nothing short of exhausting. What if we told you there was an easier way to lose weight, keep it off, and be super-healthy at the same time?
The Mediterranean Diet is the ideal go for a healthy option that is not only easy to follow but isn’t going to cost you a small fortune in ingredients either.
Simply packed with fresh produce that is regularly used in the Mediterranean region. This diet will give you countless options for delicious meals every single day, without the need to count one single calorie.
Summer cooking Outside
With summer now with us, what a better time to think about a BBQ
The Large Courtyard Charcoal Grill Heavy Stainless Steel Gas Barbecue Wagon Gas And Carbon Dual Purpose Summer cooking BBQ has the following.
- Piezoelectric integration, it will open when the fire is on, the firepower can be adjusted at will, saving worry and effort, fast and convenient
- Smoked design, large space, convenient and quick to add carbon on the side, and open and close the right air door.
- Large-area cast grilling net, envmentally friendly, no coating, supplementation, heat balance, physical non-stick.
- The charcoal bowl can be raised and lowered, four-speed adjustment, easy to control the barbecue temperature. The controllable temperature meter can freely adjust the temperature according to the requirements of the ingredients to achieve the effect of baking and braising.
- Large area at the bottom, can put food materials, barbecue tools, etc., with 4 universal wheels, easy to move